Should we ask you to provide certain information to verify your identify while using this website, then you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective immediately, starting from October 30, 2014.
What we collect:
- Contact information such as Name, Address, and Phone Number and Billing Address
- Birth Year
- IP Address and Device ID (Mobile Phones)
- Chat Logs
What we do with the information we gather:
- Allowing you to access the service
- Billing you for the services you use
- Prevent Fraud
- Monitor service quality
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- Anonymized Data (All personal information removed) may be used for research projects
- We do not share or sell your personal information to any third-party for any reason, except for Credit Card transaction processing, or in the case where an account is transferred to a debt recovery agency, or in case of a criminal investigation where we are under the obligation to provide records to law enforcement officials (Warrant).
Spam / Advertising
- We will not send you e-mail advertisements, unless you explicitly choose to be part of our mailing list, which you can unsubscribe from at any given time.
- We will not send you unsollicited text advertisements.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- All transactions on our systems are encrypted using SSL (“Secure Sockets Layers”)